Saturday, January 22, 2005

Beach blast!

I just came back from the beach after having a really fantastic time! My friends and I went cycling. For two whole hours!!! It was awesome! Though I can't feel my legs now! :O Next week, we plan to go kayaking or roller-blading. Suddenly we've been doing a lot of stuff... I think on some level, the tsunami disaster has made me more appreciative of life, and I have realised that I should just enjoy my life, and do the things I want to do, because there can be times when you have absolutely no control over what happens to you and your life...

When I was at the beach, I had the sudden realisation of how much I love living in the east! The east rocks! Now I am having second thoughts about moving to the centre once I start my Masters in July.... hmmm... I'd better decide soon....

Okie dokie, I gotta rush and do all the other things I have in my 'To do' list for this long weekend! :)

Bye!




No comments: