Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Young at art

Whenever I change Xena's clothes, she has this hilarious habit of saying "Hand klangya?" ("Hand kahan gaya?", or "Where did the hand go?") before her hands emerge from the ends of her sleeves, and "Toe klangya?" before her toes emerge from the ends of her pants. I've been trying to capture it on camera for the longest time. Finally, today, during one of our fingerpainting sessions, she said it when I put on her painting bib, and I got it on camera! Yooohooo!



Okay, the second video is just us talking about random stuff as she paints so bewdas might find it boring. The mother in me of course doesn't. If you manage to watch it though, you'll see how she still refers to 'Angry Bird' as 'Abhijeet' (or something like that). I still don't know why!




11 comments:

shraddha said...

SO adorable!

Loved the part where she insists on you cleaning her hand, and very well at that! :)

Manasi said...

awww.. she is sooooo adorablee.. :)) .. its the first time I saw Xenas video.. I am totally addicted.. Love and hugs to her.. :))

Nobody said...

GOLD!!!
Will see the videos later :)

But, you know, when you mentioned 'klangya', I thought she has picked up a bit of Mandarin at school, and keeps using it. :P

Arun said...

Bewda klangya?

Pen my thoughts said...

Love it!she is so well behaved!

R said...

xena is too cute! :)

Alice said...

OMG that is sooooo adorable! The way she says Klangya / Klanglya and then looks in at the end of the sleeve to ensure it is still there.... million dollars worth hai boss! :D

And that you speaking in the vid, bhai? Ahem ahem.. you have a very melodic voice... now dunno why I was expecting something different :P

Anonymous said...

The "Hand dirty hand dirty" and "Hand kahan gaya" part is soooooooo cute! :)

Varenya said...

absolutely adorable!!!! she is such a cute and well behaved kid :)

Sandhya said...

Hand klangya??? so cute!!!Just loved the videos. Xena is so adorable.

t said...

Aww, how do you not jump in between the video and grab her and kiss her? :) She's adorable!